Get an Easy-Qualify Idaho Hard Money Loan for Major Upgrades
The real estate industry is red-hot, with housing prices continuing to rise in markets across the country. In Idaho, home prices have increased, on average, by over 25% in some areas in the past couple of years.
If you’re considering selling your home or investment property soon, here are five improvements you can make, from the outside in, to further boost property value and ensure a speedy sale.
5 Home Improvement Projects to Increase Property Value
- Roof: Shingle roofs typically last 15-25 years, depending on composition. Don’t wait for leaks or problems. Determine when your roof was installed and carefully inspect it to make sure things are structurally sound. Get estimates from professional roofers for the cost of repair or replacement.
- Driveway, walkways, patio: Cracked or uneven cement or asphalt caused by extreme weather and temperatures is both dangerous and unsightly. Make your driveway, sidewalk or patio look new and help protect surfaces from further damage by resurfacing.
- Garage door: Give a worn-looking garage door new life with fresh paint or stain. If your door is not operating at peak, replace it with an updated garage door style that will provide an instant facelift to your home’s exterior.
- Kitchen: A kitchen redo doesn’t have to break the bank. Paint and reface cabinets, install a new countertop, sink and faucet, and paint the walls for a beautiful update. The key is to keep design choices clean and neutral. Add new appliances if budget allows for extra wow and enjoyment.
- Bathroom: The same goes for the bathroom. Simple cosmetic improvements can go a long way, starting with freshly painted walls. A new countertop, cabinet, sink, and updated fixtures don’t need to cost a fortune, but will add value back if thoughtfully chosen for their quality and timeless design.
Home improvement projects can pay dividends when selling your property!
Learn About Our Asset-Based Idaho Hard Money Loans
Real estate investors throughout Idaho have partnered with Gregory M. Russell hard money lenders for over three decades to get the financing they need. Unlike conventional loans, our equity loans are based on your available collateral. So your credit history or employment are secondary when you request a loan. The approval process is quick and easy; you can have cash in hand in under ten days. A hard money loan could be the answer if you need fast financing. Call 1-888-477-0444 to learn more. Or go to our easy online loan request form. It takes just a minute to complete.