Get an Idaho Hard Money Loan for Larger Repairs
Small home repairs can be an annoyance. It’s easy put them off.
But little things can become big things – and lead to costlier repairs or even injuries – if left for too long. Here are seven things to fix around the house now before they become more significant problems.
7 Small Home Repairs to Take Care of Now
- Running toilet: A toilet that continues to run is not only irritating but wastes water. The fix usually requires a simple fill valve and flapper replacement, available at any home repair center.
- Broken banister: Don’t put this one off. A wobbly stair railing or banister can lead to serious injury. A replacement railing, wood glue, some nails, and a hammer are all that is needed.
- Sagging gate: An ill-fitting gate that won’t close means kids and pets are less secure. Make needed repairs to ensure their safety.
- Cracked sidewalk: Cracks in pavement tend to continue to widen and buckle. Avoid potential trips and falls by filling cracks and removing and replacing bad pavers.
- Peeling wallpaper: Home décor is seeing a renewed interest in wallpaper. If left unattended, peeling wallpaper will continue to curl and peel. Dampen, adhere, and repair as soon as possible.
- Wax on carpet: Carpeting that’s been damaged by spilled wax should be seen to immediately. Paper towels and a light iron or hair dryer will do the trick.
- Old caulk: Dry, peeling, mildewing caulk around sinks, tubs, and showers invites water damage. Take up the old stuff and apply fresh new caulk to protect kitchens and bathrooms.
Spending a little time and minimal investment now can help protect you and others from greater costs later.
Our Idaho Private Money Loans are Easy Qualify & Equity-Based
If the need for major repairs or renovations on your home or investment property does occur and you need fast financing, a hard money loan from Gregory M. Russell could be the answer. We have provided direct private loans to Idaho real estate investors for three decades. If you have adequate collateral, you’ll find our approval process is streamlined, and our equity-based hard money loans can provide money in hand within ten days. We’re available to discuss your needs at 1-888-477-0444. Or you can complete our simple online loan request form at your convenience. Meet your investment goals and stay ahead of the small stuff with an Idaho private money loan!