Finance Rental Upkeep with an Idaho Hard Money Loan
It’s been a dry and sunny summer in the Pacific Northwest. While sun-worshipers are enjoying the final weeks of warm weather, gardens and landscaping are ready for rain.
How do you keep an Idaho rental or vacation property looking it’s best with minimal work regardless of weather – especially during hot summer months?
Follow these helpful landscaping and maintenance tips for an attractive, easy-upkeep investment property.
Rental Property Landscape & Maintenance Tips
When thinking about landscaping:
- Plant evergreen trees, shrubs and groundcover and perennials that bloom annually
- Choose drought-tolerant foliage that will withstand lack of watering or bouts of dry weather
- Select slow growing, fuss-free plants that require low maintenance
- Include attractive stone and gravel areas that help keep grass (and mowing) to a minimum
When arranging maintenance:
- Clearly communicate any tenant responsibilities for upkeep
- Hire a professional landscaping company to keep your property looking presentable
- Regularly prune and remove overgrowth for a tidy appearance and easier overall maintenance
- Keep “extras” (lawn furniture, garden accessories) to a minimum to reduce upkeep and breakage
An inviting, well-maintained exterior is as important as the interior features of a rental in attracting quality tenants. Safeguard the longterm value of your real estate investment. Plant smart and take care!
Make Rental Property Improvements with an Idaho Private Money Loan
Success in real estate investing takes thoughtful planning, hard work and financing that’s available when you need it. We provide asset-based hard money loan services to investors throughout Idaho. Our team at Gregory M. Russell has 30 years lending experience. Call us at 1-888-477-0444 for details.