Keep Your Idaho Rental Property Secure with a Hard Money Loan
The holidays are a prime time for vacation. From mountains to the coast to urban adventures in between, the Pacific Northwest offers spectacular winter getaways.
Some of the most popular rental properties in Idaho stay consistently booked not only because of their features, but the welcoming experience they provide from check in to check out.
Successful rental property owners know that renters appreciate amenities that make them feel at home. While location, property condition, size of space, and security are all important draws, more personalized touches count as well.
Quality linens, good lighting and window coverings help ensure a comfortable stay for renters. But the holidays provide a special opportunity to give them a visit they won’t forget.
Make your holiday season renters feel extra welcome with the following tips:
Holiday Renters Welcome List
- Welcome note: Welcome renters with a personalized holiday greeting
- Gift basket: Tuck your note into a basket of fruit, cookies and coffee
- Shopping guide: Provide a list of local shops appropriate for holiday shopping
- Local discounts: Partner with local merchants to offer discounts to renters
- Sitter scoop: Provide families with babysitter and daycare contacts
- Deck the halls: Put up simple holiday décor and display a tree (let renters do the trimming!)
On the safety side, provide reminders about proper use of fireplaces, candles and holiday lights. And make sure to keep driveways and sidewalks clear and free of ice to avoid slips and falls.
Personal touches and a holiday rental experience can lead to repeat guests, making it a worthwhile “investment” of time and care. Better yet, share the warmth and spirit of the holidays year-round for the greatest ROI.
Our Idaho Hard Money Loan Team Is Here to Help
At Gregory M. Russell we make private money loans to investors throughout Idaho. We bring over 30 years’ experience to each client partnership and enjoy providing fast financing and sharing what we know. We’re here to help and are happy to talk about loan options any time. Give us a call to learn more at 1-888-477-0444.