Use Our Fast & Flexible Idaho Hard Money Loan Services for Upgrades
It’s not uncommon to find a mix of architectural styles when exploring residential neighborhoods.
While variety may be the spice of life, sometimes the assortment of home fronts can be jarring. A starkly modern residence can overwhelm or look out of place on a street lined with comfortable Craftsman homes or modest bungalows.
If you’re renovating or planning a new construction and your taste runs to the contemporary, what responsibility do you have to fit in to the surrounding neighborhood?
In some settings, you’ll need to adhere to HOA architectural guidelines. In others, experienced real estate investors, architects, and developers understand it’s good practice to make modern architectural choices that will tastefully complement the character of a neighborhood.
Follow these tips if you’re considering a modern renovation or build in a traditional neighborhood. You’ll keep your neighbors happy and better ensure ROI.
How to Responsibly Design a Modern Home
- Research local limitations, guidelines, and restrictions on residential structures before beginning any construction or renovation project and design accordingly.
- Become familiar with the character of the neighborhood. Design your project to complement the size, scale, and details of neighboring homes and properties.
- Note the textures and colors of the surrounding neighborhood. Incorporate brick, stone, siding, and landscaping into your property’s design with a fresh modern twist.
- Get to know your neighbors. How do they use their property, indoors and out? Consider how the scale and design of your project will impact their view, parking, and lifestyle.
- You’ve designed a thoughtful contemporary property that fits the neighborhood. Now have fun with the interior! Make it a modern showcase for bold, clean lines and distinctive styling.
With consideration, planning, and the right design, you can have contemporary taste and have it all in a great neighborhood.
Finance Your Modern Renovation with an Idaho Hard Money Loan
For years, Idaho real estate investors have used our hard money loan services to finance their renovation, house flip, construction, and rental upgrade projects. As a trusted private money lender, Gregory M. Russell has the experience and know-how to help you meet your investment goals. We’re familiar with local real estate markets and understand investors’ needs. Unlike conventional lenders, our loan approval process is quick, and paperwork is minimal. Our hard money loans are based on your available collateral; your credit and employment history are secondary. Apply today, and you can have financing in hand in less than ten days. Call 1-888-477-0444 or simply fill out our online loan request form.