A hard money lender can help you land your dream investment property
One of the best things about Idaho is the sheer diversity of its terrain, densely forested mountain ranges, sagebrush desert plateaus, canyonlands, lava fields, crystalline lakes. Combine that with one of the lowest population densities in the country and you’re pretty free to explore this spectacular corner of the northwestern US.
Thinking of moving here? Opening a new business? Considering a real estate property investment? Idaho offers the perfect locale for any interest.
Boise is an obvious go-to for its climate, access to recreation, cultural attractions and relative affordability. But here are five affordable Idaho cities chosen for their quality of life and most bang-for-your-buck.
- 5. Idaho Falls: Nestled in the Rocky Mountains in the southeast corner of the state, Idaho Falls boasts antique shops, museums and theatre, art galleries and boutiques in its historic downtown. Festivals, celebrations, and access to surrounding parks and natural resources make it a perfect landing spot.
- 4. Lewiston: The most inland seaport on the West Coast, located 465 miles from the Pacific Ocean on the Snake and Clearwater rivers. Nearby Hells Canyon, at 7993 feet, is the deepest river gorge in North America almost 2000 feet more than the Grand Canyon’s 6000 foot depth.
- 3. Twin Falls: This is the place for action lovers. Rock climbing, base jumping, whitewater rafting, kayaking. Twin Falls sees it all. Food production and agriculture play a role in the area’s popularity as well, with successful labels
- 2. Coeur d’Alene Situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene, tourism plays a main role in this sparkling northern Idaho destination. The lake is central to outdoor playtime and community events. And with Spokane, Washington a short 30 minutes away, this small resort town meets just about every desire.
- 1. Nampa Sister city to Boise and close enough to take advantage of all the capital provides, Nampa has much to offer of its own. Attractions, activities, parks, recreation, and an affordable median home price make it all-around attractive.
Make your Idaho investment with a hard money lender
Affordable investment opportunities abound in Idaho. We can help make your investment a reality or help see you through when you need fast cash with an easy hard money loan. Give our Gregory M. Russell team a call to learn more