Our Idaho Hard Money Loans Make Investing Simple
Investing in rental property is a great way to invest in your future. It takes commitment, some risk and hard work, but the right investment property can reap longterm reward.
Whether you’re a full-time or part-time landlord, it pays – literally – to be smart about how, when and where you spend money on your investment. Follow these budget-savvy tips and improve your Idaho rental property ROI.
6 Ways to Save Money & Increase ROI on Your Rental Property
- Track income & expenses: Staying on top of what’s coming in and going out is key to any landlord’s success. Use a digital software app to keep rental income and bookkeeping organized and on track.
- Know your tax write-offs: Research tax laws to be sure you’re fully maximizing available deductions and easing your tax burden. Well-kept records (see above!) will come in handy come tax season.
- Perform regular maintenance: The better maintained your rental is, the less chance there will be of major, more expensive repairs. Safety maintenance tasks also protect you from liability.
- Include landscaping in rental: Keep up landscaping and build the cost into the rent instead of leaving it to tenants. Well maintained curb appeal helps reduce vacancy between tenants.
- Choose your tenants carefully: This is one of the most obvious ways to save money. Quality tenants protect your property and tend to stay. Screen credit, criminal and employment histories carefully.
- Invest in tenant relations: Once you have a good tenant, do your part and provide them a safe, livable space. Respect privacy and complete repairs and maintenance in a timely manner. It will pay dividends.
Keep your tenants happy, your investment property well-maintained, and increase profits with a few well-thought out choices!
Finance Your Investment Property with an Idaho Hard Money Loan
We have enjoyed working with real estate investors throughout the Northwest for over three decades. Our private money lending team helps Idaho landlords get financing quickly and without hassle. Gregory M. Russell hard money loans are based on available equity – so credit and employment history are secondary. If you need funding and conventional lenders have said no, give us a call (1-888-477-0444) or complete our streamlined online request form (find our Apply Now form here). Being a landlord can be challenging. We make financing easy. Let’s connect today.