Need Fast Cash for Repairs? Get an Idaho Hard Money Loan
As the days grow longer and the weather becomes milder, it’s a good time to start thinking about rental property repairs.
Cold winter weather in parts of the country like Idaho often cause exterior damage to properties. Successful real estate investors know that timely repairs in the spring can minimize more expensive outlays later.
Assess the need for repair, replacement or upgrade around your rental property using the following checklist. Some items are simple DIY’s, others are best left to professionals.
5 Rental Property Maintenance Items for Spring
- Roof: Visually inspect your roof for any loose, missing, or broken shingles. Check for cracked caulk, rust spots and popped nails. Excessive moss may signal decay underneath.
- Windows: Look for signs of water damage or wood rot around window frames and sills. Reapply any damaged or missing caulking or weather stripping.
- Siding: Check for missing, broken or faded siding; some areas get more exposure than others. Wood siding is susceptible to mold or rot, so consider upgrading to energy-efficient, easy maintenance vinyl siding.
- Gutters: Clear gutters and downspouts of winter debris. Repair or replace leaky seals, broken gutters and drain pipes.
- Insulation: An increase in energy bills or shifts in temperatures throughout a home during cold winter months are signs of inadequate insulation. Add insulation to keep your property warm in winter and cool in summer.
Idaho Private Money Loans Provide Fast Cash for Spring Repairs
Investment property maintenance can require unexpected cash outlays. Get the money you need for rental property repairs with an easy qualifying hard money loan. We assist landlords and real estate investors throughout Idaho and are happy to talk to you about your equity loan needs. Less than perfect credit? No problem. Call our Gregory M. Russell hard money lender team at 1-888-477-0444 to learn more or check out our simple online loan application.