Get An Idaho Private Money Loan
Despite the current pandemic, real estate sales are coming to life as summer gets underway.
In popular [Washington State] [Oregon] [Idaho] housing markets, home buyers are actively seeking out listings and sellers are weighing multiple offers. The housing rebound offers good news amid fall out from COVID-19.
Summer Real Estate Market Take Aways
- According to Lending Tree, first time buyers and millennials are motivated to purchase:
- To take advantage of record low interest rates
- Because of the ability to save larger down payments due to reduced spending during the COVID shutdown
- Home prices are going up despite an official recession, thanks largely to tight inventory. “The big surprise of the housing market is that prices have remained quite resilient,” says com Senior Economist, George Ratiu.
- House flippers and sellers should take note of buying trends: Smaller, “optimized” properties with amenities that appeal to first time buyers and millennials are sought after.
- It’s a seller’s market! Buyers should expect bidding wars on lower and mid-priced homes.
Finance Your Idaho Real Estate Investment with a Hard Money Loan
When the real estate market heats up, so does the competition. Having financing can be the difference between achieving an investment goal or not. Our team of hard money lenders have been helping Idaho investors for over three decades. We know the Northwest market and the ins and outs of real estate. We say yes when traditional lenders say no – because our hard money loans are based on your available equity. Call Gregory M. Russell at 1-888-477-0444 to learn more about our private money lending services or complete our streamlined online application form today.